Walk part of the world you never thought you could, or would, in a challenge of a lifetime. On this unique challenge you will be spending three days trekking in the Arctic Circle. You will be pulling your own pulk, battling against the Arctic Circle elements and sleeping outside in a tent. The finishing point in the trek will be a night at the iconic Arctic Snow Hotel.
Take part as a team or join an open trek on your own, no matter how you decide, this trek is guaranteed to be a life changing experience.
To find out more information or register your interest get in touch with our friendly fundraising team.
20-25 January 2020 (departing from Edinburgh)
2-7 February 2020
10-15 February 2020
27 February - 3 March 2020
5-10 March 2020
- Three information nights for participants.
- One UK-based training weekend (two days/one night).
- 24/7 online email support for all participants and via closed Facebook groups.
- All flights and transfers in country to and from the airport.
- Accommodation in suitable 3* hotel when in Rovaniemi (two persons sharing).
- One night’s accommodation at the Arctic Snow Hotel.
- All meals in country.
- Three days trekking with two nights on the trail.
- All food whilst on trail (two hot meals and a snack lunch per day).
- Fully qualified polar guide and UK-based Breaking Strain Events guides.
- Fully risk assessed route with safety provision in form of first aiders and snow mobile transport.
- Provision of pulk, hauling system, harness and two-person tents.
- Celebratory meal at end of trek in Arctic Snow Hotel.