Our Christmas Raffle tickets are now available, prizes include
- Kempton Park Race day entry for two
- Bombay Sapphire Self Discovery tour for two
- Abel and Cole £50 voucher
- For Man and Field gourmet food hamper
- Body Shop pamper day for up to six people
- Boden £50 voucher
- Swing Patrol 2 dance classes for two in London
For a full list of prizes, click here. Help spread some Christmas cheer and get your tickets today.
Tickets are £1 each and available until 17 December 2018.
The raffle will be drawn at YoungDementia UK registered office on Tuesday 18 December 2018 at 12pm.
- Christmas Raffle 2018 is open to all mainland Great Britain residents and those residing in Northern Island over the age of 16 (this excludes Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO addresses according to Gambling Act 2005 regulations).
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- All proceeds from this raffle will be used for the charitable purposes of YoungDementia UK.
- Registered under the Gambling Act 2005 with West Oxfordshire District Council No:1192
Christmas Raffle 2018 Rules
- Entries must be received by 17 December 2018.
- The draw for Christmas Raffle 2018 will take place on the 18 December 2018. Winners will be notified by post, email or telephone no later than two weeks after the draw date. Please keep the ticket number as record of proof of purchase.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by YoungDementia UK to contact the winner, then YoungDementia UK will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it thinks fit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the entrant confirming their numbers in the draw and thanking them for their participation. Random age verification checks are carried out at regular intervals. If an entrant is found to be under the required age their payment will be returned, and they will not be entered into the draw.
Entries must not be bought on behalf of somebody else.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please see here. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware on 0808 8020 133 or via their website.