We would love to hear from you if your organisation would like to support us through
Charity of the Year
Sponsorship of a YoungDementia UK Project
One off staff fundraising or volunteering
We work hard to ensure that our partnerships are mutually beneficial. We can provide you with more information, come and meet you or make a presentation to staff if you would like see how working with YoungDementia UK could help your business.
By partnering with YoungDementia UK you will
- Support a well established professional charity with a national remit and big ambitions on behalf of the 42,000 people in the UK with young onset dementia.
- Make a significant impact on our services and the number of people we can reach.
- Make a difference to a disadvantaged group of people through both community-based initiatives and national campaigns which improve lives.
- Support a condition that many employees will have personal experience of in an age group that resonates with all of working age.
- Demonstrate strategic corporate social responsibility to staff, clients and other stakeholders.
YoungDementia UK will provide you with
- PR and marketing opportunities, including features on the YoungDementia UK website and other regular publications.
- A full range of volunteering and fundraising engagement opportunities for staff.
- Workshops, talks, project visits, personal stories and images showing our work in action and the impact of your support on the lives of those we support.
- A dedicated, experienced account manager at YoungDementia UK to work with you to ensure you receive maximum value from the partnership.
Events and challenges
We have put together an events portfolio of exciting and sometimes unusual events and activities for your staff to get involved in. Many challenges can be offered on an exclusive basis or individuals can join in with other supporters. From a group trek in the Arctic to office based Coffee & Cake mornings we have something to suit everyone.
Staff engagement and volunteering opportunities
- Get involved and share your skills - YoungDementia UK is run by a small team who bring in expertise when needed to enhance our work. From legal advice to playing golf, whatever the particular professional skills or personal hobbies of your team we would love to chat about how this could be used in support of our activities for people affected by young onset dementia.
For more information please email us.