Love the Tour de France? Why not take part in the action and join our 311 mile tour of the iconic cycle ride. The challenge will take you through the beautiful Kent countryside to Dover, before crossing the Channel to Calais.
You will ride along French country lanes, through traditional market towns, soaking in the views of the green fields of northern France, passing the war memorials and cemeteries of the Somme. On the final day you will ride to the Arc de Triomphe and on to the Champs-Elysees, the same route as the final day of the Tour de France. The next day you will have the opportunity to watch the final.
- See the finale of the world’s greatest cycling event- the Tour de France!
- Travel between two iconic capital cities by bike!
- Pass by war memorials and through the Somme
- Celebrate your achievements in style in Paris
- Combine the iconic landmarks and history with picturesque scenery
- 5 days
- 311 miles approx.
- Challenging event
Dates and Costs
- 15 - 19 July 2020
Secure your place with £125 deposit and raise a minimum £1,600
Want to self fund the challenge? Secure your place with £125 deposit and further £800 payment. This option has no minimum sponsorship so you can raise what you want.
Register your place here
For more information or to chat about the challenge contact Claire here or call 07840 744559