We couldn't do it without you! We love to celebrate the achievements of our fabulous volunteer fundraisers. Find out who's been making a difference for younger people living with dementia and their families.
Thank you to...
- Gemma, Fiona-Rose and Hannah, who all ran September Facebook Fundraisers on our behalf to celebrate their birthdays! They generously asked friends and family to donate in lieu of buying birthday cards and gifts, and together they raised nearly £400 for YoungDementia UK! Find out how to set up your own Facebook Fundraiser here.
- Stephen Quinn, who raised a whopping £2,800 taking on the Great Glencoe Challenge in memory of his Aunty Liz.
- Runner Izzy Robins, who continues to fundraise despite the cancellation of this year's London Marathon, and has nearly reached the £750 mark!
- Charlie Chappell, who, after many years of service, raised £400 by kindly asking colleagues to donate to YoungDementia UK in lieu of purchasing retirement gifts.
- Sarah, Helen, Renata and their team, who held a virtual quiz for colleagues working remotely, and raised £100 in donations.
Would you like to be one of our Fundraising Stars?
Check out our A-Z of Fundraising Ideas for some fun and fanciful ways to fundraise!